Sunday, December 24, 2006

Crush my battle opponent’s balls!

Mighty hails,

Bring on the unending frozen grimness! A glorious winter break has been bestowed upon us. Some may argue that this is hardly a winter break, “where is the snow?” they would scoff. My friends, here at The Gene and Mike Show, we call those people fascists.

We have tasted free time and alas, there is still much more to be experienced. Normally on such a Sunday afternoon I would be slaving over the fine points of mathematics and then retiring to good ol’ Guild Wars: Nightfall. Bwhaha, that was in the past, now I’m uploading episode 10 (omg spoiler alert?), writing this blog post and putting thought into recording another episode! The very idea of periodical recording… unheard of!

I reckon it’s about time I go rock out to some metal, you all can listen to episode 10. Clearly, you are the winners here.

Season's Greetings,
Mike

Heads up listeners: ID3 tags render the show unplayable on Windows Media Player (huh, wow) so you can play the show in the sexy flash player or use real player, quicktime, basically anything other than WMP, unless you laugh at danger and break all the rules. Should you choose the latter, I salute you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

re: racial tirades

That was uncalled for!

Anonymous said...

Well that's what you get when you talk to a WHITE MAN!

Anonymous said...

To whom this may concern,

I KNOW WHO YOU ARRRRRRRRREE!!!!11!!1+shift!!!

Sincerly,
Allan