Monday, July 24, 2006

Pay no mind to us, we're just a minor threat.

Possible show slogan conceived while watching a Brita Filter commercial: The Gene and Mike Show, it's not like it's piss.

Zing

It's been an eventful week so far, not that I can list the series of events that led to this deduction, it's simply been a generally rockin' time! My gawd, the metal has been awesome, bands like Helheim, Bal-Sagoth and yes, ever the mysterious Via Mistica (will blow your mind) have worked their way into my playlist. I have had an uncontrollable urge to listen to more Thyrfing; the inner-viking in me craves it. Hmmmm, we've been owning up some serious video gaming action, today we just realized Francis owns a copy of Medal of Honor: European Assault that he has been hiding from us. Rest assured, we liberated the game and gave it a whirl. The split-screen multiplayer action is intense, there's this mode called "Nemesis" which is whoaaaaa! Hell, we even owned up some Cube action at one of our acquaintances' home.

I could go on and on... well, not really, but I do have a link to this rad interview with the late Valfar from the legendary Windir which we stumbled across. Valfar is a great guy and really comes off as a down to earth dude, not that I can understand Norweigan, but you don't need to in order to realize the awesomeness that is Valfar, ein Windir.

And now what you've all been waiting for... Episode 7 of The Gene and Mike Show!

Till next time,
Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marty! You've got to come back with me!

Anonymous said...

Back where?!?

Anonymous said...

TO THE FUTURE!!!!111one~

Anonymous said...

Oh snap, all i have to say is: u wanna hear it? GTFO NIGGAS