Monday, June 12, 2006

Even At Our Worst We're Still Better Than Most

I think I should start this post off with stating that I am currently down at the Francis abode watching Power Rangers Zeo. "Who's afraid of the big bad wolf" says Tommy... what a weirdo. Now that that's all taken care of:

I don't know who has been lazier the last week or so, us or all of you. The web traffic has been embarrassing...hehe embarrASSing, I wonder if that's a typo. Woah, Power Rangers bloopers! Shit what was I talking about? Uhhh, I'll let Mike take over. Unless of course Francis is up for some feeding of the blog dogs :)

Off to hand out hugs not drugs,
Gene

You know, you could've mentioned something about the lack of an episode this week. Well, let me offer the simplest explanation: the lack of progress over the past week made me think, why record more episodes if no one is really listening? To those who have been actively listening, you will unfortunately have to suffer until we solve our publicity issues. No worries, with summer just around the corner the episodes will flow forever and for eternity and I'm sure business will be booming soon enough, this deadlock is only a minor set back.

Now that business has been settled, let's move onto more pressing issues, those being...uhh, I'll be honest, things are lame, very lame. I have been listening to Penn Radio recently though, it's a badass program. If you like the Gene and Mike Show, you'll love Penn Radio! Rest assured, if anything interesting happens, I'll be sure to inform you all.

Laughing at danger and breaking all the rules,
Mike

No comments: