Monday, June 05, 2006

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Hark!

Episode 5 of the world-renowned (arguable) Gene and Mike Show has been successfully uploaded! Run into the streets and proclaim our victory over adversity, tell your neighbors, call all your old friends, mention it to your family at the dinner table, send letters, alert the internet, damnit! Half an hour of podcast goodness awaits you. Now that the next thirty minutes of your lives are planned, what will I be doing you ask? Friends, it's quite obvious, I will be retiring to the Francis estate in order to enjoy The Master of the Flying Guillotine. Granted, I've seen the movie before, but it's just that damn good. I suggest you check it out some time.

Well, no need to drag on. Here it is, enjoy. I have business to attend to (not really) so I'll take my leave.

Till next time,
Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slow days huh? the downloads/views will pick up hopefully :(