Saturday, June 03, 2006

You look like I need a drink

Fuck.

Recorded the fifth installment of The Gene and Mike Show today... of course you'll never get to hear it. In fact no one will ever get to hear it because someone's laptop(Francis') decided to tard out on us right after our half hour extraveganza of an episode was finished. All that had to be done was click save. Oh it had everything too, from a celebrity guest appearance to plenty of grim and frostbitten metal talk. I should really start convincing myself that episode was shit now because it is gone...yet those 30 minutes I will never get back. Looks like we're going to have to recreate the magic all over again and then some because plans are to try this again in the morning(who am I kidding, afternoon).

Sure its been some two weeks since our last episode but we got nothing to show after this setback just yet. In a sign of forgiveness, however, I'll leave you with this. You guys do remember Immortal right? ;)

Off to watch the replay of The Brak Show since it was so damn funny,
Gene

1 comment:

Meadow said...

I absolutely love The Brak Show. Most of Adult Swim completely rocks. :)