Friday, June 23, 2006

Blog posts where things take a turn for the unawesome: (EDIT: check out the episode 6 link!)

Oh man summer is upon us! To fully understand my love of summer is to fully understand the unblinking eye of madness... and I so just edited a Dinosaur Comics quote there. Only real difference is that T-rex was talking about strawberries and was somewhat more hesitant with his response. I think the point still stands though: summer (and strawberries) = awesome and that's not even getting into the awesomeness of Dinosaur Comics by Ryan North, we saved that for the show. I once again feel like I owe Zach Miller money but I can't help it, things are just that awesome today.

Which I guess brings us to the topic of the show. We are in fact still alive over here, things have just been a little hectic what with exams and y'know...video games. Episode 6 has actually been recorded and ready for almost a week now but Mike's got some technical difficulties with his computer breaking down on him. I suppose I could upload the new episode myself but someone hasn't told me where our Internet Archive account is. At least that's how I assume that site works but whatev. You guys have got some Dinosaur Comic archives to read through in the mean time! Plus the UWA show is tonight (check the links for details) and the card looks stacked. I expect to see every able-bodied one of you guys down there.

Also might I add how great it is how so much of my blog posts are written like I am directly talking to people... people who probably don't exist. That came off way more sad and somewhat creepy then I intended...shit.

Your shortcomings and regrets, personified,
Gene

Hark! Episode 6 has finally been uploaded. It is quite possibly the best one to date. We cover the usual and the unusual! Sorry for the delay :(
CLICK HERE!

Stay Strong,
Mike

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAR!
Shiver me timbers, mateys!!!

Astro Zombies said...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Dez Cadena???

-Gene