Saturday, May 27, 2006

Take the night off...

Hmmmm, my attention is kind of divided here. You see, I'm in the middle of watching UFC 60, I'm not too sure why I decided to blog, but here I am. Francis is seated to my left reading magazines given to me by a pair of Jehovah's Witnesses (funny story). Well, he actually just read what I was typing and put them away, I guess he thinks you can see him... Assuerio Silva is fighting Brandon Vera, Gene has a chocolate bar on Silva (lol).

Anyways, here's the story I referred to earlier: I was basically walking around, moving from point A to point B and I see a car pulled over, doors open, one person in the driver seat and one in the passenger seat. The couple walking ahead of me were approached by one of the men, they ignored him. I walked passed and heard, "you want some reading material." For whatever reason, an angry dude wearing a Misfits T-shirt appeared approachable. So, I inquired in an oh so sly fashion, "what kind of reading material?" Anyways, the dude tells me about God's promise of eternal life and scientific research into the trigger event that begins aging (whatev). So he slipped me two magazines and I walked away. It was only later that I read one of the headlines, "Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom." Damn, those are some sneaky bastards. They got me interested and then threw their newsletters at me. Genius, I'm afraid I might have to end them before they end me. Haha!

BTW, UWA was great. You should've came along.... We'll come up with something to make up for the lack of an episode.

Pissed at the results of UFC 60 so far,
Mike

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh... comments. sweat sweat comments...

Anonymous said...

if your reading this you know why...

Anonymous said...

indeed

Astro Zombies said...

I don't get it...

Oh and UPDATE:
I lost that chocolate bar :(

-"Extreme" Gene