Thursday, May 04, 2006

Coming in out of the rain to hear the jazz go down...

Well, I think that you all should know that as I write this, I am eating apricots out of a can. Mind you, they aren't nearly as good as canned peaches, but I can't find any of those. Yeah, canned apricots are actually pretty damn bad, most of them are disfigured and they leave a horrible after-taste, the rest have a texture I would rather avoid. Yet, I continue to eat...

The plan so far is to record episode 2 tomorrow. I guess if past experiences are any indication, the episode should be available the following day... should. For all I know, technical advisor Francis (title pending) could sabotage our work. My voice seems to be sore, I blame him entirely.

Hopefully we can come up with some topics to discuss; it should prove to be entertaining. We're actually trying to work on an intro tune, to avoid unnecessary legal trouble, looks like we need to come up with something original. Meh.

I have since put the can of apricots down. I will now try to find more food.

Out,
Mike

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup boys ;O

Anonymous said...

upload episode 2, it happens to eb done, right Gene? so i hear francis has a talkign role, cant wait..
peace? nevah

Astro Zombies said...

Episode 2 will be uploaded when you learn to spell right Mark! Although yes it is recorded and Francis will blow you all away.

-GXP

Anonymous said...

yea man sorry, had one too many energy drinks at Jason's today? and like, MY HANDS ARE SHAKIN!, MY HANDS ARE SHAKIN! and so yes i cant' sleep, or type properlly ;o

Anonymous said...

line dancing appreciation post! Starting now go!