Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Turn those clapping hands into angry balled fists

I was about to start this blog off with an anecdote on masturbation and poop but thought it might not have been my best foot to step forward with y'know...hmm... on second thought maybe mentioning those two things out of context might have been even worse. I feel I owe Evan Tate an apology right now...

Episode 4 on the other hand was a total blast, amiright? I've been hearing great feedback too. Maybe its due to our hard-work and heart being more and more put into these episodes or maybe its because people heard the rumours about Francis finally suplexing a zombie (which he did and OMG the zombie bitch's head exploded). Honestly I'm going with the latter here... hard-work is not my forte but exploding zombies I'd say are. Speaking of which, Francis beat Resident Evil 4 just a few days ago so high fives all around people! E-high fives will be accepted too. But hark, for the mission isn't quite complete just yet, that hardcore mother fucker still has to unlock Krauser. I hope he comes with that styling beret :)

I think it's important to note that most of these blogs here are products of long hours spent alone for me. This is the kind of time when my mind really wanders and I tend to talk to myself as if I was talking to somebody else. All the while with really pretentious acoustic music playing in the background (José González anyone). It just seems like the next logical step to get it all down but that would probably explain why I tend to write (or type) like I think (aka rambling). But y'all don't care about stuff like that, you should all care about super rad webcomics! You can blame Niego and COMIC STRIP for my lack of updates recently. I'm really digging these ones here and I think you guys should too.

Oh I was also supposed to mention something about a Francis text adventure we were making before I rambled off but no time now. Guess you guys are just gonna have to tune in next show to find out... cliffhangers make for great exits!

Same bat place same bat time,
Gene

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balls! Balls! Balls!
Ice! Ice! Ice!