Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I ain’t no goddamn son of a bitch!

I have conquered the internet, it is now my bitch. The episode is uploaded. That's right, upload and explode ladies and gentlemen. I think I got a good handle of this whole process now, the knots have been untied and future episodes will definitely not face similar adversity.

A note about the episode, it is indeed shortened. It was originally intended to be twenty minutes long, but you know... Rest assured, new episodes will cover the full twenty minutes. We did try to keep the swearing down in this one (lol), it helps retain some credibility, but who needs that? Haha! We're working with a pretty bad mic right now, we'll try to upgrade ASAP. Enjoy the episode.

Stay Fresh,
Mike

Click here to go where eagles dare...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w0rd Up Gene & Mike,
Congrats on your progress so far, I hope to see more shit covered and longer episodes that will totally pwn. I would especially pay to see Francis fight an Lion, and I hope he wins(Bullshit). But anyways, keep up the good work and continue owning noobs.

Keep Rolling,
Tyler

Astro Zombies said...

Tyler,
I can give you my "w0rd" that n00bs shall be perpetually pwned here at the Gene and Mike Show so don't you worry.

Oh and a Lion would never stand a chance against Francis, that dude is a friggn Swordmaster(TM)!

-Gene