Wednesday, May 03, 2006

When New Creatures Rape Your Myspace

I don't actually have a myspace but y'know it rhymes with face... wordplay is my addiction...

As for the actual podcast, was it as amazing as I said it was going to be or what? According to some guy named Tyler and a Teh_Pwnerer role player we nailed it. Now if we can just get those fellows who go around the interent posing as Power Rangers to give us their praises I can die a happy man. Not that I support death or anything, my mother raised me differently than that I'm proudly anti-dying myself. Afterall death is so emo.

Notice that we got the episode up without help from our technical adviser Francis too. We're thinking of giving him some new title to frivilously wear. That or make him actually do some work, perhaps an artist for a webcomic for us! We got him drawing goblins for his audition we'll keep you posted on the progress. Expect some detailed thoughts on my favourite webcomics out there in the near future to come out also. Just remember this for now: Mitch Clem is my hero...well him and The Green Ranger.

-Gene

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark here, great job on the podcast, just keep up the great work... i havent really listened into the cast yet jsut cause you know, tis in the background but still i caught beedrill and the word nachos, grade A stuff. So Gene, webcomic, we must start soon. i want some plots or like characters haha ill draw em you just tell me what =P

Mark "My Bawls" Mark?

Astro Zombies said...

If you want that cartoonist position for the webcomic then you're gonna have to audition like everyone else (Francis). I expect the goblin sketches on my desk by noon tomorrow.

-Gene "the Dean of Mean" Parmesan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.