Saturday, May 20, 2006

Return of the fly with Vincent Price!

Ridiculous, this is incredibly frustrating. Hell, I even got to work early on uploading the show and all today, but unfortunately, Internet Archive does not joke when they say it could take up to 24hrs for the file to be ready. It has been ten hours...

Oh and how the time passed, after rekindling my love affair with the Heroes of Might and Magic franchise (check out the series, best turn based strategy games ever) and even playing a couple of games of Rune with Gene, I thought episode 4 was all ready. I was mistaken. A word on Rune, this game is the Viking experience. Regardless of the fact that it was released 6 years ago, it totally owns all. Surprisingly enough, the servers are still jam packed with true hearted Vikings. Enemies of metal, your death will be their reward.

The episode was a total success. I can confidently say best one to date. You may not hear it for another... 14 hours or something, but the wait is definitely worth it. I feel obligated to provide a disclaimer of sorts, there is some swearing, some people may find it offensive... there, listen at your own discretion. Anyways, we should probably devise a new system of making the episode available to the fans (can I call you guys fans?). Suggestions would be appreciated. I'll edit this post later as soon as the file becomes available... wait, scratch that, if the file becomes available.

Nordic hails from Valhalla,
Mike

Time to go listen to Static Age :)

EDIT:
Mwhahaha! Success! Episode Four of the Gene and Mike Show!
By the way, listen to the show and then check out this link. I'm telling you, people are taking ideas from our shtick! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nO dEaL!!!!! LaWlCaKeS!!!111one1111

Anonymous said...

that rofl'd my woffels